Welcome to the 11th annual Buckeye Alpaca Show|
We have lots of changes to this year's show:
NEW FACILITY: Arena Complex, Summit County Fairgrounds, Tallmadge, Ohio -- (NE Ohio near Akron),
very exhibitor friendly with free admission and parking!
SHOW DATES - MAY 2-3, 2015
- New Lower Fees: 9’x9’ Stalls only $150.00, Display Space only $125.00
- New Sponsorship Packages with extended benefits
- New Youth Performance Classes – new fun for your children and grandchildren!
- New Fiber Arts & Skein Classes – enter 2, get the 3rd for FREE!
- New Fleece Show Entry Fees – enter 3, get the 4th for FREE!
New Fleece Show Partnership with MAPACA & PAOBA!
We’ll transport your fleece, fiber arts and skein entries from
MAPACA to Buckeye and then on to PAOBA for free! You enter 3 shows,
3 different judges and pay return shipping only once!
- New AFCNA collection point with free parking for fleece drop off!
- New Pen Sale format and lower fees– limited to 12 alpacas with national marketing
exposure through www.Peruvianclassicsale.com
- New Meet & Greet/Exhibitor Party Friday and Saturday evenings –Sponsored by Akron’s
microbrewery – Thirsty Dog Brewery
"On-line registration closes Tuesday, April 14th"
Show Entry Deadline 04/14, 2015 with no late fees.
Late Registration: With late fees added 04/15 TO 4/23
No registrations accepted after 4/23/2015.
COME JOIN THE FUN!