Welcome to the 12th annual Buckeye Alpaca Show|
GREAT FACILITY: Arena Complex, Summit County Fairgrounds, Tallmadge, Ohio -- (NE Ohio near Akron),
very exhibitor friendly with free admission and parking!
SHOW DATES - APRIL 9-10, 2016
- 9’x9’ Stalls only $150.00, Display Space only $150.00
- Sponsorship Packages with extended benefits
- Youth Performance Classes – fun for your children and grandchildren!
- Fiber Arts & Skein Classes – Only $10 per entry!
- Fleece Show Entry Fees – enter 3, get the 4th for FREE!
New Fleece Show Partnership with MAPACA!
We’ll transport your fleece, fiber arts and skein entries from
Buckeye to MAPACA for free! You enter 2 shows, 2 different
judges and pay return shipping only once!
- Pen Sale – limited to 12 alpacas with national marketing
exposure through www.Peruvianclassicsale.com
- Herdsire Breedings Auction Saturday Evening
- New Meet & Greet/Exhibitor Party Friday and Saturday evenings –Sponsored by Akron’s
microbrewery – Thirsty Dog Brewery
"On-line registration closes Tuesday, March 22nd"
Show Entry Deadline 03/22/2016 with no late fees.
Late Registration: With late fees added 03/23/16 TO 03/28/16
No registrations accepted after 3/28/2016.
COME JOIN THE FUN!